Our goal is to create and improve the communication and interaction between the city residents and the university. We want to involve the people of these two systems in an active and participatory way. To achieve this goal of redistributing the network, we first need to identify the actors and their relations.
Our users are therefore everyone who lives, works or studies in Delft. Our clients are therefore the municipality and the TU Delft.
- No relation between site and context
- No attractive elements
- A lot of traffic around
- Becoming a bridge between city and TU/TNO
- New place to show scientific results
- Becoming a new meeting point
- To extend the botanical gardens
- Becoming a new landmark for the north entrance of the TU
To achieve this goal we want to create a public platform that attract different users and promote the exchange of information, knowledge and experiences; and connect in real time different parts of the city.