These people could help us during the project with,
TU Delft, knowledge and money support, because it could add value to the campus.
1. Michael van der Meer (Science Centre)
- Michael van der Meer is director science centre at Technical University Delft. So he knows al lot about the current and future situations of the area. The interview showed that the Science Centre is interested in the developments of the site and would like to have a connection with it.
2. Prof.dr.ir. B. van Arem (Faculty of Civil Engineering,Next Generation Infrastructures)
- Prof.dr.ir. van Arem has worked as a researcher and program manager at TNO on Intelligent Transport Systems. At the moment he is focusing on the impact of Intelligent Transport Systems on mobility.
- The traffic system is one of our most important systems which we use for our design, Prof.dr.ir. van Arem has the knowledge we need about this.
3. Dr. N. Biloria (Research Manager Hyperbody)
- Dr. N. Biloria is an Architect and an Assistant Professor at Hyperbody, he further attained a Doctorate at TU Delft with focusing on developing real-time adaptive environment. At the moment he is researching on material systems, sensing technologies, environmental dynamics and social demographics.
4. Ir. C.M. Shah (Intelligent street lighting TU Delft)
- Ir. C.M. Shah has worked on the Intelligent street lighting project of the TU Delft, the interesting thing about this is that the whole project is actually based on interaction between two components. The technologies and knowledge about interaction could help us with the design.
3. Neighbourhood inhabitants
4. Visitors from Science Centre